This is an opportunity to join the leading global developer and producer of Family Entertainment Centres and Adventure Parks. This company is expanding quickly and developing into new and exciting areas. To ensure the continued success of the company, they need to strengthen the team by appointing a Field Sales Representative to focus on diversifying and developing their product market. This position will be based in their UK office at their main factory in Wrexham.
To be one of them you need to be resilient, well-motivated and most of all a team player. You will need to work closely with multiple sites, departments in both the office and the factory.
You will be introducing the group into new markets as part of a focused strategy with scope to really use your own skills and knowledge in defining how they approach this area. Although the role is office based, you will be required to travel in the UK and Europe for customer and on site meetings.
- Identify new markets for their products, allied and New
- Be a brand ambassador for their products and services
- Build lasting relationships based on excellent customer service and satisfaction
- Attendance at industry trade shows and exhibitions
- The update of CRM database
Skills and Experience
- Strong administrator and Report writer with competent IT skills, particularly within Excel
- Ambitious with drive and enthusiasm to meet and exceed targets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence customers and uncover potential opportunities
- Possess excellent people skills and strong listening and questioning skills
- Seek out new business relationships within defined guidelines and timescales
- Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to underpin target achievements within defined guidelines and timescales
- Full driving license is essential
What they offer
- A basic Salary along with a generous commission structure
- You can expect to receive comprehensive product training with full sales support from both your manager and a team of technical specialists.
- A company mobile phone and Laptop
- Private Medical Insurance after a qualifying period
- Free on-site parking