This company provides professional telecoms asset management services and consultancy.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their fast growing company based in Chepstow. The main function of this role is to work as part of the finance team to deliver all aspects of the credit control role, while working in line with credit control policies and adhering to all group policies and guidelines.
The key responsibilities of the Credit Controller are:
- Sole Responsibility for all aspects of Credit Control for their assigned companies within the Group
- Manage the outstanding sales balances by contacting customers prior to becoming overdue to confirm payment dates, creating strong customer relationships and so resolve potential issues to ensure a steady payment stream from customers
- Liaise with sales and other relevant staff to ensure debts are managed and they are aware of the Credit Control policies and procedures
- Perform credit checks for new and potential customers in a timely manner to assist sales teams attain the best outcome for the group of companies, whilst protecting the company from risk. Escalating to senior staff where necessary, any potential issues that fall outside the credit control remit
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash receipts forecasts. Ensuring that all cheque receipts are banked daily
- Maintaining and meeting all KPI's relating to credit collection and Debtors control
- Provision of reports and financial information as requested by management
- Ensure the smooth transit of Intercompany and External sales orders for their designated companies, including allocation of stock, assisting Sales Admin with tax compliance/INCO terms at Sales Order point
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with legal regulations within the Group
Please note this list in not exhaustive
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Credit Control role within a complex environment
- Experience of making credit decisions in a global context
- Knowledge of accounts procedures, client ledgers, disbursements, Trade Compliance and office accounts
- Possess a good understanding of Excel, Word, Outlook and SAGE
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Be personable, confident, approachable, strong communication skills
In return, they offer a competitive salary and career development opportunities. A generous list of company benefits including 23 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), company pension, medical cash-back plan, employee assistance programme, free parking, life insurance, social events, plus free refreshments and fruit!
If you have the skills and experience needed for this role, they want to hear from you.
Please send your CV.