Senior Propositions Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Propositions Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Propositions Manager will support the Global Head of Propositions in working with Product and Propositions teams globally as well as with coverage and frontline GTRF (Global Trade and Receivables Finance) to identify tangible opportunities to develop propositions that can be commercialised over a set timeframe in the first instance. The role holder will work with the core product owners to pull solutions together across their products and engage with various stakeholders to secure incremental value (e.g. ability to offer such solutions where standalone offerings may have been challenging due to various reasons) that frontline teams and clients see.
The Senior Propositions Manager will be responsible for liaising with clients and any 3rd parties / start-ups, where needed to test the propositions before rollout, hence, direct client engagement will be key. They will address issues of pricing across the proposition to ensure it is acceptable from a conduct perspective. The role holder will develop training, sales material, documentation along with various stakeholders to roll out for specific propositions. They will identify pilot opportunities and be accountable for pilot deals in 2 or 3 key markets.
The Senior Propositions Manager will be accountable for handover to sales or structuring teams for wider commercialisation and oversee this (WebEx’s / classroom sessions / follow ups) and stay close to check market uptake, feedback, etc. and manage course corrections through iterative feedback loops. The responsibilities of this role will entail number of propositions launched, pipeline activity, conversions, balance sheet / turnover and revenues. The immediate focus in the role will be to roll out the Trade in Services proposition further and ensure the above process is followed throughout, however, as the candidate lands, there will be other propositions to focus on which will be prioritized based on various criteria.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Strong experience in core trade and structured trade products is essential.
- Experience in sales is not mandatory but recommended.
- Proven experience to navigate and influence in a matrix organization by building effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively.
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively and winning over audiences with compelling and persuasive presentations.
- A successful track record of leading significant and complex business programmes, overcoming challenges to consistently meet/exceed objectives.
- A track record of successfully identifying and developing significant/complex business propositions that attract and entrench customers, in a fair and ethical way.
Closing dates for applications 17th September 2019