This rapidly expanding sub-contractor in the fit out / construction market is looking for an Office Administrator/Accounts Assistant to join their friendly, dynamic team.
You will be based at their head office in Central London, just a short walk from Liverpool Street Station. They have an excellent reputation within their marketplace and always promote from within, so can guarantee rapid progression for the right candidate.
Duties & responsibilities include; -
- Provide the Office Manager with support in managing the accounts for the company
- HR admin for all operatives and office employees
- Responsible for the upkeep of the company's accreditations.
- Oversee maintenance of waste transfer licences
- Providing monthly waste reports to all clients
- Updating tendering summary, downloading tenders and drawings
- Regular office duties including filing, scanning, printing of drawings
- Other duties as and when required by the company.
They are looking for someone with excellent Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel and understanding of accounts packages. Construction experience is preferred but not essential but must have good communication skills and administrative background.