Senior Web Designer
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Web Designer
A Web Designer bursting with inventive ideas is needed to join an independent, small, but mighty digital design and development agency that creates beautiful websites and brands. Located by Junction 12 of the M4 (and mere minutes away from Theale train station), this agency is seeking a talented Web Designer, with fantastic conceptual skills, to tell stories, appeal to emotions and sell clients' stuff.
This position is great opportunity to be a vital part of a genuinely talented (and lovely) team of designers and developers - turning client needs into creative layouts, beautiful typography and original, cutting-edge graphical website solutions.
To qualify. You should be a Web Designer with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Solid experience of designing websites for business;
- Experience meeting, speaking and presenting to clients;
- Professional skills level within XD, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- An exceptional design aesthetic that enables you to produce relevant work that displays fresh styles and techniques for every project;
- An understanding and application of UI/UX design;
- A can-do attitude and the ability to manage your own time successfully;
- The ability to work in a team or alone;
- Bags of genuine enthusiasm for all things design.
Coding skills are not required. This is a design-only role. As a Web Designer at this agency, you will design websites, web apps, emailers, etc. You will collaborate with the Development and Operations team across projects. You will work directly with clients.
This job is a fantastic opportunity for a Web Designer to join a passionate team of committed professionals who continuously work on exciting projects.
With a fantastic work-life balance on offer, benefits include; a dress-down relaxed working environment; the unconditional love of Rex, our office dog; flexible start and finish times; 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays); social events; lunches for everyone on birthdays; monthly 'bake-off'; cycle to work scheme; and promotion opportunities.