DevOps Engineer - Some Remote
ShortList Recruitment are on the lookout for a DevOps Engineer to join a rapidly-expanding client based in Warrington.
The DevOps Engineer will be a technical individual who wants to be part of an expanding team and enjoys a fast-paced work environment. The role comes with remote working.
The successful DevOps Engineer will be a self-starter, an excellent problem-solver, methodical in their approach and have great inter-personal skills to liaise with internal and external teams. Key responsibilities for a DevOps Engineer
- Work with the Development and QA teams
- Provide support, solutions and enhancements to current and new build and deployment
- Provide build and deploy scripts as part of continuous integration and delivery pipeline
- Adhere to current QA and development procedures
- Contribute to constant improvement of the current agile process
Essential skills for a DevOps Engineer
- Windows installation/configuration
- Scripting/Programming knowledge
- VirtualBox, VMWare, KVM, Xen, Hyper-V
- Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, Digital Ocean)
- Enterprise-level Windows conceptLinux
- Automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible)
- SQL Server
In exchange, the successful DevOps Engineer will be entitled to a salary of up to £50,000 (DOE) and a full range of benefits, including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. The role is commutable from Bolton, Chester, Chorley, Liverpool, Manchester and Preston To apply, please click below!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.