Our client is a prestigious Pensions company based in their Reading or London offices. Working in expanding Pension Administration Project team you will be working on several high-profile projects, including on-going Scheme Management Tasks. Current on-going projects include buy-out, equalisation, Annual Allowance, one-off increases, TPR Scheme Specific Data Reporting and GMPR reconciliations/Rectifications.
- Use of HMRC Shared Workspace and Compendia/Penscope Pension Administration Systems.
- Working in conjunction with other team members to complete ad-hoc projects.
- Preparing, submitting and receiving data.
- Manipulating spreadsheet data in order to undertake analysis.
- Complete calculations of pension benefit data both manually and spreadsheet based.
- Revaluing and devaluing pension benefit data to ascertain any under or overpayment values, reporting results to clients to consider rectification actions.
- Undertake rectification actions to member benefits and issue communications.
- Project work as directed by Senior Project Analyst or Manager.
- Dealing confidently with HMRC, Clients, Scheme Actuaries, Scheme Administrators, Consultants, Pension Accounts/Payroll, Members and third parties by phone, email and letter.
- Completing bulk updates to the database to ensure that records are accurately maintained.
- Providing general support to the Project team.
- Ensuring that work is prioritised correctly so that target dates are met.
- Monitoring and completion of monthly and annual tasks
- The right to work in the UK
- The ability to manipulate spreadsheet data using formulas, such as Index, V-look up, Pivot table and Macro is essential.
- Previous experience in pensions administration would be of benefit but is not essential
- Organised methodical approach to workloads
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team towards targets
- Can do attitude and takes pride in work
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Pays attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Good standard of education