- Salary and benefits: Up to £21,000, plus a £2,000 joining bonus (T&C's apply)*
- Hours: 41.25 a week
- Location: 1 St Augustine's Avenue, South Croydon, CR2 6BA
Overview of the roleAs a Nursery Room Leader you will be responsible for the running and daily programme of educational activities within your room. You will be a key person in providing positive and secure relationships for the children and their families and play a significant role in each child's daily care and development. To apply for this role you will need to hold a relevant Level 3 qualification or above.
About FenniesFennies is a family run business who are committed to finding the very best Early Years Educators. Our people make our world go round, they underpin every success and are the heart of all our nurseries. We offer fantastic training and development opportunities along with excellent benefits. Our Beech House Setting in Sanderstead is located close to good transport links and is a smaller setting where you can form excellent relationships with the children and parents.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary: Up to £21,000 per year plus £2,000 joining bonus
- Up to 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Monthly rewards
- Refer a friend bonus
- Up to 40% childcare discounts
- Free uniform, free training and free DBS check
- Career Opportunities: Ongoing continuous development and early years quality training and mentoring
*£2,000 is upon a successful probation. £500 is given after 3 months, and additional £500 will be given after 6 months employment and a further £1,000 after 12 months.
Qualifications and experience
- A Level 3 qualification in Childcare such as EYE, NVQ, CACHE or recognised equivalent
- Up-to-date first aid and safeguarding training
- Good knowledge of child protection procedures and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Excellent references and a clear enhanced DBS (DBS is paid for by Fennies)
- Passion for delivering high quality childcare and learning
- Exceptional communication skills, energy and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Team player
Fennies Day Nurseries is committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post. Some of the information that we request is for this purpose.