Compliance Manager - Fintech - London
A fast growing Banking FinTech is actively looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team.
- Advise all areas of the business relating to PRA and FCA regulation, PSR and Payments Scheme requirements and all applicable industry Codes and Guidance.
- Conduct Compliance Monitoring and oversight to ensure compliance with FCA, PRA, PSR obligations, industry guidance/codes and relevant internal policy requirements.
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual compliance plan.
- Review and update compliance policies on a periodic basis.
- Support reporting to risk committees matters relating to existing and changing regulation.
- Manage regulatory change and assist the business to deliver, strategise and prioritise in an evolving regulatory environment.
- Regulatory Horizon Scanning.
- Rounded Compliance experience in the banking industry.
- Experience of the regulatory requirements contained in the Payment Services Regulations, FCA/PRA Handbooks, etc.
- Understanding of the banking requirements of Small Medium Enterprises and/or Financial Institutions.
- Experience in compliance monitoring/oversight, report writing and MI analytics.