Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
Looking for a mechanical maintenance fitter to engage with the planned, routine, emergency mechanical maintenance work
- Ensure safe working systems and practices are followed, maintaining housekeeping standards, taking responsibility for personal actions and the safety of others. Ensure personal compliance with all procedures which control the prevention of major accident hazards.
- Ensure effective 2-way communication with team members, departmental managers, external service providers and others.
- Engage with the planned, routine, emergency mechanical maintenance work. Ensure that works undertaken are managed in conjunction with the maintenance work cycle, and to the best quality of execution.
- Ensure work for the Bradford site is prioritised in accordance with clients procedures and any service agreements.
- Ensure maintenance work is accurately recorded on the SAP system
- Work with your manager to identify your learning and development needs, and work towards an agreed learning and development plan. This includes attending training courses and completion of self-learning packages.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Qualification or equivalent in mechanical craft disciplines
- Time served apprenticeship in mechanical maintenance as a Technician Level Fitter
- Good working knowledge of mechanical maintenance operations
- Experience preferably from Chemical / Petrochemical or similar continuous process industry
- Ability to work independently and negotiate work priorities with internal customers
- The role is an immediate start (subject to any relevant notice period).
- Approx salary will be in the region of £30k
- Bonus is available at 7%. (Paid on overall site performance NOT individual performance).
- Working a continuous Day Shift (Mon-Fri) = 38hrs
- BUPA Health Care
- Free On-Site Gym