Maintenance Manager Manufacturing Industry
- £200m+ turnover business ?
- Presence in Asia, Australia, Africa, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and North America ?
- Managing a team of Engineers ?
Despite their name often being under the radar, our client has been operating for over 60 years and provide solutions for commercial markets all over the globe. With a large manufacturing site based in Chippenham, this is a good opportunity for a leader to take control of a department and improve processes, thus reaping the reward of the changes you can make.
As the Maintenance Manager, the business will be looking for you to provide leadership to the site maintenance engineering team and bring focus and priority to the factory and equipment asset maintenance activities. Beyond this, to build on and sustain a high-performance Maintenance Team to ensure performance in a high paced 24/7 manufacturing environment.
To qualify for the role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of leading a medium-large maintenance engineering team (20-30+)
- The ability to implement maintenance systems aimed at improving production efficiency
- Exposure to a consumer-focussed market with a manufactured commercial product
- Relevant engineering qualifications
If you are interested in learning more or applying directly, please email or call .
Key Words: Shift Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, industrial, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled maintenance engineer, maintenance engineer, industrial maintenance, Multi skilled maintenance engineer, multiskilled engineer, multiskilled maintenance engineer, fitter, maintenance engineer, maintenance technician, shift fitter, shift engineer, shift technician, mechanical engineer, maintenance engineering, manufacturing, industrial, FMCG Shrink wrapper, labeller, conveyors, fillers, robotics, ABB, Process Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Controls Engineer, Controls, Automation, PLC