- Are you an experienced Sourcing Manager in the food industry?
- Do you have a great understanding of 3rd party manufacturing and working with manufacturing facilities overseas?
- s it your desire to work for an entrepreneurial business where you can really make a change?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client based in South London are looking to recruit a Sourcing Manager to join their food importing business with manufacturing facilities across Europe and the Far East, with a Head Office in America.
The role of Sourcing Manager:
- Sourcing of food manufacturers, packaging and raw materials, working with them to set up collaborative relationships and ensure everything is ready for the Quality Manager to conduct audits for supplier approval.
- Setting up manufacturing contracts and service level agreements.
- Cost negotiation and completion of all contracts.
- You will be the first point of contact for NPD and projects for all International Markets.
- Accountable for project management process and keeping projects on time and within budget.
- Review and develop NPD processes with the aim of increasing productivity.
- Value analysis of product range/opportunities to reduce wastage.
The experience and knowledge of the Sourcing Manager:
- A background of working in the food industry, forging strong relationships with 3rd party manufacturers is essential.
- A proven background in setting up supplier agreements and know what a factory is capable of and ensuring that meets the business requirements.
- The ability to manage a team of people, inspiring and leading to ensure not only that the team is the very best, but that relationships externally are collaborative.
- Exceptional communication skills as well as negotiation skills.
- You must be able to manage a large number of projects, on time and within budget.
Job Reference: JR11484
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
We are also looking to a recruit a QA Manager for this business so if you know someone, or you think you have the skills and expertise to do both of these jobs, please get in touch as well!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect