Creative Resource Manager
A Creative Resource Manager is needed to join a unique advertising agency based in Central Birmingham. Expect a global business, great benefits, groundbreaking campaigns and superb clients.
Founded in 2011, this multi-award-winning advertising business is revolutionising the traditional agency model, aiming to deliver first class work for great value and fast. With 20 offices across 4 continents, this global player delivers work across all platforms for the automotive and luxury sectors. Due to ongoing business needs they now need a Creative Resource Manager to join a small yet awesome client services team.
Being the main point of contact for all creative workflow and trafficking queries, the Creative Resource Manager will play a vital role within the agency. The role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day flow of working into and out of the Creative department; deal with the quality of briefs coming into the department; have an overview of all current and pending jobs and manage workflows accordingly; with other departments to review workflows and resolve any resource booking conflicts; manage the need and workload of any freelancers, logging their hours and being responsible for their timesheets; manage business planning tools and over ensure the Creative department resource is well managed and optimise their use of time across all projects.
To qualify... You should be a Resource Manager / Creative Resource Manager / Workflow Manager / Studio Manager / Project Manager or similar with a CV that can demonstrate:
- Significant experience in a comparable role or a clear demonstration of the required skills;
- Knowledge of traditional Creative processes as well as Digital process from conception to delivery;
- Proficient in using scheduling tools (applications) MS Excel, PowerPoint and Project;
- Ability to clearly communicate requirements to suppliers and colleagues;
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Adapt at working effectively under pressure and meeting ever moving deadlines;
- Must have a solid understanding of how to organise a workflow and the resources within that flow;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills.
Once on-board the Creative Resource Manager can expect a first-class agency environment offering superb benefits (25 days holiday, bonuses, pension, life insurance, Cycle to Work scheme, ST loan, product discounts and more).