This company is an online supplier of a huge range of personalised printed gifts, merchandise and clothing. They operate several different trading outlets, all online based, including a number of their own websites plus popular online marketplaces.
The company enjoys significant year on year growth and is now entering into its 5th year of trading, operating from 2 separate sites in Chester. One site being a production facility / warehouse, and the other being a city centre head office.
This role will be full time, based at the warehouse facility in Saltney, Chester.
Assisting the print team in fulfilling orders through to dispatch. Duties including but not limited to:
- Finishing manual print processes (weeding & packing)
- Packaging orders for dispatch
- Warehouse duties (organising, unboxing, stock replenishment)
- General assistance to the print team
- Mon-Thurs 9am-5.30pm
- Sat 10am-4pm
Fridays OFF, Sundays OFF
Opportunity to pick up additional overtime hours where needed.
- You will need to have good interpersonal skills, be confident in communicating with colleagues as well as being confident in working independently.
- Being an online business, our entire reputation relies upon sending out quality products, and ensuring that customers receive exactly what was ordered, in the promised timeframe.
- You need to demonstrate the ability to be thorough and concise with your work, to be sure that every order is correct before it is packaged and shipped.
- You will liaise with and report to the operations manager and will form part of the production team at the warehouse.
Salary is offered at £13-16K per year depending on age and experience, with the opportunity for progression.
The job is based at their warehouse in Saltney, Chester
Good transport links from Chester, North Wales and Liverpool if you use public transport.
Car parking spaces available if you drive.
Opportunity to earn more through overtime hours in peak seasons.