IT Service Delivery Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
- Are you a Service Delivery Manager with ambition?
- Do you like to be involved with all aspects of Service Management, from Service Design, Service Transitions and Service Acceptance?
If so, this is the role for you. We are looking for someone with Service Delivery experience, ideally someone who has worked for an IT Managed Services provider.
As Service Delivery Manager you will take a lead role in the strategic and operational delivery of the Managed Service to customers. You will be responsible for defining and ensuring service levels are met on the contract throughout the life of that contract, both at a technical and business level.
You will engage with key stakeholders to map out processes and business demand and proactively design, plan and implement appropriate solutions to meet changing stakeholder needs. This role involves the development of strong stakeholder relationships to drive and engage the organisation in adopting best-of-breed services.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing strong, high level client relationships across all business areas.
- Responsible for achieving and meeting service levels as agreed with client through; the proactive management of the service delivered by the provider.
- Manage the in-life service and develop the delivered environment in-line with the business requirements of the customer
- Interface with key stakeholders, and facilitate communication channels between recruiting managers and the delivery team. Able to handle complex situations with the client and effectively negotiate potential issues or areas of conflict, facilitating a 'win-win' situation where both parties have a comprehensive solution
- Proactively assess service trends to identify areas for improvement - driving root cause analysis, incident reduction, service improvement and problem management.
- Work with and collaborate with key stakeholders updating them on service issues in key business areas.
- Travel to remote sites for customer meetings.
- Maintain and Increase customer satisfaction.
- Collate incident information and produce business facing Major Incident reports when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading company in its field. If you have the right blend of skills then please don't hesitate and apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87597217