Information Governance Consultant
My client is a global consulting firm that are looking to appoint numerous consultants in their Information Governance practice. Please find some an overview of the responsibilities below:
- Support critical delivery of advisory and technical implementation projects in the Information Governance space for corporations, law firms and government entities.
- Develop technology blue prints, target operating models, and data mapping documents
- Utilise file analysis and structured data archiving tools to perform technical data assessments and perform remediation across diverse data sets (unstructured, structured, cloud, etc. ) as required to assist with compliance programmes
- Be client service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary
- Lead time critical technical projects which may involve data normalisation, data cleansing, data mapping, data transformation, application implementation projects which may involve a combination of enterprise tools, excel, SQL, access, Visio and other tools.
- Strong technical skills and exposure to a variety of enterprise technology and architectures
- Programming experience and ability and comfort in a diverse, fast passed environment with rapid ability to learn new technologies
- Experience in developing complex data environments and workflows preferred
- Lead assessments, ability to work with diverse client stakeholders across technical, legal and functional stakeholders and identify and document potential technical and security related control gaps.
- Demonstrated ability to listen to diverse client requirements and make pragmatic recommendations and ability to produced client polished deliverables/work products
- Ability or interest in supporting business development opportunities