A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Assistant to join a leading Door Entry, Access Control and Gate Automation Specialists based in West London.
You will be joining a small and lively office environment assisting the Customer Service Team with the day to day running of the office providing a high level of customer service at all times.
Joining a small team your tasks will include:
- Answering the telephone, dealing with enquiries in a professional & timely manner
- Accurately raising new jobs on the system, checking history of site & providing relevant information to Engineers. They Process over 200+ jobs per week
- Managing team of 20+ Engineers. Scheduling Engineers dairies & moving the jobs along/ closing down ready for invoicing
- Creating various KPI & operational reports for customers & internal use
- Providing adhoc administrative support to the Customer Service Supervisor & Senior Management on a day to day basis
Skills & Experience:
- Strong, professional Customer Service skills
- Exceptional multitasking skills - you will be working on various CRM systems, answering email & telephone enquiries in the same time.
- Confident Telephone Manner
- Good time management
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Be diligent with attention to detail
- Strong Computer skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook essential - Training on the in-house system will be provided.
- Capable of organising & prioritising workloads to meet strict deadlines
- A strong 'can do' attitude is essential.
- Must be good team worker.
Salary £23,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
Occasional Overtime available
28 days holiday including bank holidays
They are based in Hounslow with onsite parking or easy access to the train station, underground or many bus routes
This company is committed to ensuring that it fulfils its obligations to operate fairly, justly and in accordance with the laws. In particular, no employee or potential employee shall be discriminated against on grounds of gender, race or disability. This company extends the concept of equal opportunity to include discrimination on grounds of religious or political beliefs or sexual orientation.