A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Project Administrator to join a leading Door Entry and Gate Automation Specialists based in West London covering London and all surrounding counties.
You will be joining a small and lively office environment assisting the Management Team with the organisation and all administration involved with all installation projects. This role will be a demanding role, working under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- To assist the Management Team with the organisation of all new, existing and future projects.
- Complete all Health & Safety documentation required for each project including the Risk Assessment and Method Statement.
- Liaise with the Customer Service Team to schedule Engineers for projects.
- Liaise with the Store Controller regarding parts making sure deadlines are met
- Contact customers to update with progress of projects
- Prepare & Provide all documentation to the customers including Handover Packs and O & M Packs
- To assist the Management Team with any adhoc administration
Skills & Experience:
- Strong communication skills, (written and verbal)
- Fluent English spoken and written is a must.
- Proven experience in a project technical environment
- Knowledge of CCTV, door entry systems, access control or gate automation systems would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations desirable
- Good time management
- Being able to work under heavy pressure and to deadlines
- Computer Literacy is essential, particularly M/S Word and Excel. Full training will be provided on our inhouse system
- Being able to take task ownership
- A good team worker.
Salary & Benefits:
- £24,000 - £28,000
- Occasional Overtime available
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- On site parking
The working hours of this role will be 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 08:30am - 5:00pm
They are based in Hounslow with onsite parking or easy access to the train station/ underground or bus stops.
This company is committed to ensuring that it fulfils its obligations to operate fairly, justly and in accordance with the laws. In particular, no employee or potential employee shall be discriminated against on grounds of gender, race or disability. This company extends the concept of equal opportunity to include discrimination on grounds of religious or political beliefs or sexual orientation.