At this American diner, they live by one rule: To provide the best family hospitality in Kent!! This diner has been a family run business since it first opened its doors in 1994 and in 2010 a substantial investment was made by the family to turn it into an amazing 50's style diner. Since then, the business has grown and is now a firm favourite for families in and around the Kent and London area.
They pride themselves on creating an experience for every customer. Their food is inspired by 50's America with BURGERS, HOTDOGS & MOUTHWATERING MILKSHAKES amongst many other favourites.
- Be part of their team providing the best American Diner experience in Kent.
- You'll be ensuring all food is prepared, cooked and served to agreed company specification.
- You'll be able to input into New Menus including Monthly Specials.
- You will ensure all Health, Safety and Hygiene paperwork is completed and kept up to date.
- You will keep an eye on stock control including deliveries, stock rotation and food quality.
Previous Chef Work
Level 1 Food Hygiene
- Fixed per hour rate along with percentage of service charge split amongst all staff in the Diner and Kitchen
- Free and Secure Parking
- Staff Food for £1
- Full Training provided
- Uniform provided
- Pension Scheme
Polhill, Halstead, Sevenoaks.
10 Minute walk from Knockholt Train Station
Car ownership is usually preferred due to shift times
Free and secure car parking on site.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.