This company develops, produces and delivers event experiences, engaging content and creative educational tools for healthcare clients across the world.
They are a growing and ambitious company, achieving excellent results for their clients. Clients love their creative approach to their needs, and the care and attention that they pay to every project.
Positive feedback says it all....
"On behalf of the whole team, a huge, huge THANK YOU for the many hours of dedication. Together you helped us achieve the most spectacular medical education event"
They have an opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to support their technical team and project managers.
The role is predominantly warehouse based and centred around equipment preparation and delivery for a wide variety of projects here in the UK and Europe.
You will assist the on-site rigging teams and technical teams with set up and breakdown.
You will also join the technical and project management team for some time each week to assist with technical specifications, room plans & technical training.
Day to day duties include:
- Equipment preparation and maintenance
- Use of "Hire Track" to pick and track equipment in & out
- Delivery & collection off audio visual equipment
- Rigging & breakdown
Key skills & requirements:
- Attention to detail is essential
- You must be process driven and understand the vital importance of deadlines, accuracy and following safety protocols
- You must have excellent communication skills
- A full clean driving licence is essential
- Experience of driving LWB vehicle would be ideal
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary + overtime
- Sunny Friday policy (July to August)
- International travel
- Cycle to work scheme
- NHS Top-Up health cash plan
- Social and team activities - from Bowling and go-karting to summer BBQs and pub nights
- Lunch'n'learn and knowledge-sharing 'innovation showcases' from colleagues
Central Brighton, close to Brighton Seafront and just 10 mins for Brighton Station
Some international travel for event delivery may be required
Please get in touch if you have either Warehouse or AV Technical experience. Both would be ideal, but training will be given for the right candidate.