This organisation is proud to be one of the largest office technology providers in the UK and have strong relationships with some of the world's major office equipment manufacturers which include, Toshiba, Lexmark, Panasonic, Mitel, FP Mailing and many more.
Due to the success of their current sales team, they are currently recruiting for ambitious Trainee Field Sales Executives to join their division covering the Norfolk area.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your role as Trainee Field Sales Executive will concentrate on generating new business sales opportunities for the core office technologies of Print, Post & Telecommunication. This opening should be viewed as an opportunity to break into a professional sales role learning the basics and applying the following skills practically;
- Prospecting or cold calling to identify potential opportunities
- Appointment making from your own activity
- Telesales from new data
- Time & territory management
- Diary management
- Attending appointments
- Understanding & implementing a sales plan
- Sales techniques
- Understanding key performance Indicators
- Having the correct daily work ethic
- Managing your own prospect pipeline
Training + Development
- Ongoing personal development and sales training will be provided
- Continuous updates of product training will be provided
- Continuous market place updates to maintain specific, relevant and up to date information
- Continuous management of KPI with feedback to improve and develop performance
The Candidate Specification
The successful candidate(s) will be driven, confident, proactive and a good relationship builder.
- Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results
- Strong communication skills, with face-to-face sales environment experience desirable
- Able to follow direction
- Self-motivated with drive to succeed
- B2B sales experience advantageous
- Although not essential experience in Photocopier/Telecoms/Office Equipment sales is desirable
- A full driving licence is essential
This position offers the successful candidate(s) a rare opportunity to work hard to determine their own annual earnings; with competitive basic salary and uncapped commission rates amongst the highest in the industry.
On Target Earnings: £30,000 PA includes basic salary plus commission, Company Car and Fuel Card, Laptop & Mobile. Please note commission is uncapped and is performance related.
Continued employment is subject to successful completion of a 3 month probationary period.
(Please do not apply if you do not hold a full driving licence.)
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.