A successful fast growing Fintech consumer lending business with 200 staff based in the UK.
Working within the Collections team you will be responsible for contacting customers by various communication methods in order to ensure effective customer resolutions in connection with outstanding arrears.
You will effectively cope with both inbound and outbound telephone calls in a professional and effective manner.
You will ensure that all customer records are updated in accordance with company and industry guidelines and ensure that all information gathered during the course of any customer conversations are clearly noted onto the in-house debt management platform
- To undertake outbound calls and receive inbound calls from customers who have outstanding arrears balances.
- To comply with all regulatory and company policies and procedures at all times.
- Ensure all activity undertaken is updated accordingly on systems.
- Work closely with customers who are in financial difficulty, showing sensitivity and understanding to agree a mutually beneficial outcome at all times.
- Arranging and maintaining all customer payment arrangements
- Updating customer information accurately and efficiently.
- Complete administrative tasks as required for efficient running of outbound activity.
- Process customer payments
- Ensure that customers are treated fairly at all times
- To liaise with other operational departments that are involved in the customer journey
- To ensure all performance and productivity targets are achieved and maintained
Skills and experience required:
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with targets and deadlines
- Adaptable, dependable, resilient and persistent
- A flexible and responsive approach to changing business needs
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a positive attitude
- Demonstrates attention to detail in completing procedures, documents and updating systems
- Professionalism at all time when dealing with customers and business stakeholders
- Stable employment history
- Ability to accurately input and interpret data
- Professional and well presented
- Permanent role following a successful three month probationary period
- Operating week: Monday to Friday 8am-8pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays 9am-5pm (time off in lieu)
- 37½ hours per working week
- Working day: 8½ hours including one unpaid hour for lunch
- Continuous support and ongoing internal & external training programmes
- Excellent progression and career development within the company
- Support for courses and personal development
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company funded Private Medical Insurance (after probation)
- Company funded Life insurance (after probation)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme