Competitive basic salary as quoted here, plus good bonus scheme, company car, and other company benefits.
As a leading UK manufacturer of products for insulation and civil engineering applications, and with a clear development strategy, future prospects for growth are bright for the business. This opportunity represents an excellent chance for a high calibre candidate to make a significant impact at a key stage of that growth plan within an expanding operation.
- A well-known brand name in its markets, established over 40 years ago, and with a reputation for quality and innovation.
- A network of manufacturing sites across the UK to service its customer base.
- A track record of ongoing investment to pioneer research and development in insulation products, along with success as a funding winner in Government sponsored competitions for innovative refurbishment products.
- Following recent changes in ownership, the company is better poised than ever to be in control of its own destiny and deliver on its growth plans.
- Selling the full range of the company's roofing product portfolio to the construction market, including Contractors and System Manufacturers, which will be a balance between developing new business whilst maintaining and increasing existing business.
- The territory of this post is flexible, but primarily the M62 corridor and North. This represents an ideal opportunity for an individual who wants to develop meaningful long term business relationships in the region for the business.
- Take full responsibility for all daily activity on the territory, including: pricing, debtors, delivery and Sales support.
- A strategist who will also investigate, qualify, and develop new sales opportunities for the company through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- An external Sales career track record in B2B to building materials Contractors and Manufacturers and/or to distributors is the ideal.
- Experience in selling insulation and/or operating in the flat roofing industry would be a definite plus, but transferable Sales skills from dealing with the same sets of end customers is also of interest.
- Self-driven, adaptable and motivated, with enthusiasm for the task at hand, and a dedicated and resilient work ethic that demonstrates a desire to grow and achieve within a successful organisation.
- The appointee needs to be currently located within the territory to cover it adequately, and must have a full driver's license.