This company is a leading UK and international training provider, focusing on the delivery of Mechanical & Electrical Safe Systems of Work, Technical and Legionella training. Their safe systems of work training courses saves lives but also saves companies thousands in potential down time. This Family run business has an extremely large client base already and is a well run, established growing company with a great team behind the scenes.
- Responsible for making professional outbound calls into new sectors to find the decision makers that can place orders for training.
- Answer incoming sales calls dealing with training enquiries and provide accurate and correct information.
- Work closely with their in-house marketing team to promote creditable email campaigns
- Update their CRM database ensuring that contact and company details are correct and up to date.
- Reply to customer emails and calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Attend several exhibitions throughout the country as well as attending client meetings with colleagues.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong sales and Business Development exposure
- A background selling into FM, NHS, Manufacturing an advantage
- Strong client facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional approach
- Ability to build strong rapport quickly
- Ability to think on your feet
- Identify revenue opportunities across your market sectors
- Strong prospecting skills and the ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling, allowing them to build long term business relationships.
- Be a strong team player but with the ability to work on your own initiative
Basic £30'000 to £35'000 depending on experience. Company car or allowance, mobile phone, ipad or laptop (depending on preference) company pension, standard annual holidays and bank holidays.
Position is based at Slough, however interview will be at their head office in York (50% travel expenses can be claimed). They have onsite parking, travel across the South of England is essential this covers all the way from Dover to Lands End and up to Midlands i.e. lower Birmingham and across to Cambridge