This is an excellent opportunity to join an internationally established company that is world renowned for its exceptionally high-quality products, which include essential oils, dietary supplements, personal care products and other unique solutions for healthy lifestyles.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Extensive diary management across multiple time zones
- Screening of calls
- Provide 1:1 support
- Preparing communications.
- Must have a high level of spoken and written communication and attention to detail
- Acting as a point of contact between internal colleagues and members
- Preparation for internal/external meetings; including but not limited to - agenda creation, minute taking, action item follow-up
- Coordination of Management Meetings and Leader Meetings
- Travel arrangements (domestic and international); air, land, and transfers
- Presentation preparation (collating and drafting of Weekly and Monthly Reports, Silver+ Webinar and HQ Presentations)
- Processing and reconciliation of expenses
- Greeting company visitors and assist with visiting groups of members from overseas, occasionally on weekends
- Due to the nature of the industry, must be available occasionally outside of Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm as required, some weekend and evening work will be required.
- Assist with personal errands as requested
- As the VP has recently relocatedinternationally, you will need to assist in the VP settling into London/Europe
Specific Skills & Experience:
- Extensive related experience as a PA at a senior level and/or equivalent combination of education and experience, this role is suitable for someone who many years of experience.
- It is an advantage if the incumbent is fluent in German, including written communications
- Must be pro-active and able to work without supervision
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft products
- Familiar with both Mac and PC
- Prior Personal Assistant/Administration experience is essential
- Must be able to multitask with many assignments happening at the same time
- Possess a friendly, calm and kind nature with a 'service' mentality; but assertive when necessary
- Must have a high level of emotional intelligence and ability to relate to many different personalities
Salary & Benefits:
- They are offering between £40/£45k (open to some negotiation) annual salary, dependent upon the level of experience.
- Private health insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Monthly Staff shop allowance (so that you can enjoy
essential oil products)
- On-going learning (LinkedIn Learning) as well as other personal development opportunities
- Annual performance based bonus scheme
- Near Gunnersbury and Chiswick Tube Stations. No parking.