- Work with Cloud, Big Data and CI/CD technologies.
- Build modern, scalable infrastructure.
- Flexible organisation that encourages working from home
This organisation are building an analytics platform to progress their data science capabilities. This platform will define the data structure of the organisation and enable clients to be integrated via a variety of serverless technologies.
What you'll be doing
As the Data Engineer, you will develop the data structure that enables Data Science activities consistent with the long-term data strategy. This will require deploying a diverse range of modern applications that facilitate the integration of existing sources and implement original technologies.
You'll be responsible for supporting each tool that is implemented, ensuring that all available data can be acquired and accessed by the wider team for analysis.
What you'll need to apply
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Data, Cloud or Software Engineering
- Must have CI/CD experience
- Must have experience using Git
- Cloud development experience, AWS OR GCP preferred
- Experience with a dataflow tool (Kafka, Airflow, Luigi or similar)
- Modern programming experience (Python, Scala, Java or similar)
- Apache Hadoop, Spark or MapReduce desirable
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
A salary of up to £50,000 plus great benefits including working from home.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today, don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.