Service Desk Specialist
- Job Title: Service Desk Specialist
- Location: Birstall, West Yorkshire
- Salary: Up to £24,000 DOE
- Hours: 7:00am-7:00pm, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours
Do you have a strong service desk background and are looking to take the next step in your career? Do you have the drive and determination to provide industry-leading service to some of the UK's largest corporate companies? If you answered yes to both those questions, Daisy Corporate Services wants you to join us as a Service Desk Specialist.
- Directly supporting the Team Leader in line with both team and business objectives and goals.
- Ensuring all incidents and service requests are accurately identified, categorised, prioritised and managed
- Providing technical assistance to support colleagues, teams and departments
- Identifying and owning continual service improvement opportunities and operational risks and issues
- Supporting Team Leaders with Quality Management, CSAT and Escalation Management.
- Facilitating both internal and customer facing meetings when required.
- Supporting Team Leaders with production and implementation of documentation, processes and procedures to support working practices.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Drive, self motivation and ability to work under your own initiative
- Previous IT and/or Telecoms Service Desk experience
- Strong technical knowledge of the products and services support by the desk
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience working with ITSM tools such as Service Now
- ITIL Foundation Certification.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It's about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer...
- Up to 38 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- The day off on your birthday!
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities through "Daisy University" to help you achieve your career goals.
- Access to excellent discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products