Interim Commercial Finance Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known leisure business as their Commercial Finance Manager for at least 6 months. The role involves providing effective financial business support to various division in the business. Providing insight and guidance on revenue and cost management and reporting as well as identifying key business opportunities and providing recommendations to senior stakeholders. The ideal candidate will be at least 5 years post qualified with previous experience working in a large/complex business.
- Business Case and proposition development
- Detailed post implementation analysis vs business case
- Tracking customer behaviours.
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting
- Annual budget and 5 year planning processes
- Investor relations support
- Business partner division heads, develop insightful analysis and processes that will aid decision making and optimise profitability