Are you ready to join an ambitious and award-winning marketing agency? They are a Google Premier Partner with a client base spanning across a diverse range of industries.
They are looking for an experienced digital marketing analyst to join their team over a 1 year fixed period. The successful candidate will join a driven team working exclusively on an exciting, key client project.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you'll create and find actionable insights from website data, client databases and outside data sources, using them to plan and implement campaigns that will drive ROI for their clients.
- Identify objectives and suitable measurement strategy.
- Benchmark performance across channels and advise on KPIs.
- Use performance analysis to support campaign strategy.
- Develop marketing dashboards to report key metrics and analyse/interpret data.
- Analyse effects of channels and develop future strategies.
- Analyse user behaviour, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis and attribution.
- ROI analysis to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Analytics and conversion optimisation consultancies.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities/support new business.
Skills and experience
- Experience working in a marketing or data analysis environment.
- Experience in data analysis and Excel.
- Able to produce reports.
- Strong database manipulation experience (MS Access or MS SQL).
- Knowledge of statistical methods including profiling and data models.
- Experience with analytics software, Google Adwords and other paid search platforms.
- Experience measuring and analysing campaigns including: search, email, affiliate, display & social.
- Experience with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, programmatic campaigns and automation.
£25,000 - £35,000
Fixed one year contract. Note there are potential opportunities to work outside of this project, for example, other client retainers and projects.
They provide staff with an abundance of personal and professional opportunities. Team members work towards clear targets/goals, earn very competitive salaries, enjoy 35 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays) and alternate Fridays off. They offer development opportunities, hold a number of staff days out and social events. A competitive salary will be negotiated and will be based on the experience of the successful candidate.
King's Cross, London