Digital Marketing Executive - Fast Growing Ethical Business
- Socially Ethical Challenger Brand.
- Digital Acquisition/Retention Role.
- Central Office Location.
What you'll be doing
You will have an overall focus on acquiring and retaining personal customers through all digital channels by developing and delivering effective digital marketing campaigns.
You will use your skills to drive traffic to the website, monitor the customer journey, track conversion rates and will look at any improvements to the website. Using your skills across a variety of digital channels such as Paid Search, PPC, SEO, Email and Social Media, you will execute campaigns, monitor performance and return on investment (ROI) and make recommendations to improve results.
You will help manage the social media accounts and strategy, raising brand awareness and managing brand and product campaigns. There will also be a requirement to create landing pages, use email templates and platforms, and utilise analytics such as Google Analytics for reporting on campaign results.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong digital campaign experience
- Ideally knowledge and some experience across PPC, SEO, Email and Social Media
- Previous experience managing a website and CMS
- Reporting ability through various analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good experience of managing an email platform
- Some experience with Adobe Photoshop would be beneficial
As well as joining a fantastic and fast growing business, with a strong moral, ethical and socially responsible message behind it, there is a competitive salary (£25k-£28k), company wide bonus, travel allowance, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, and flexible working across most roles, this really is a forward thinking business that can offer you a great career.
If you've worked within a specialist Digital Marketing role and have some acquisition/retention experience then apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.