Marketing Executive - Varied Campaign Led Role
- Socially Ethical Challenger Brand.
- Highly Varied Campaign Led Role.
- Central Office Location.
What you'll be doing
Joining a very large Marketing team and sitting specifically within the Campaign Team, you will develop and execute marketing campaigns and content programs that support the acquisition and retention of business customers.
To achieve the business goals you will work across a wide range of channels including web, social, email, direct mail, events, and even advertising, and through these you will deliver a compelling B2B content program. You will track and report on the engagement within these channels, and will look at what's performing, optimising the campaigns as you go, and making improvements for future campaign successes.
As well as managing the digital channels, there is an events program that you will be involved with and you will be expected to create and deliver the promotional collateral specifically for the B2B customers. You will liaise with internal stakeholders as well as external agencies, and as such you will put your strong communication skills to good use regularly.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Ideally experience within a B2B environment
- Good campaign management experience across various channels
- Experience managing a CRM i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot etc.
- Some experience managing and executing events
- Offline marketing experience as well as digital marketing
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- A degree or professional qualification such as CIM would be beneficial
As well as joining a fantastic and fast growing business, with a strong moral, ethical and socially responsible message behind it, there is a competitive salary (£25k-£28k), company wide bonus, travel allowance, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, and flexible working across most roles, this really is a forward thinking business that can offer you a great career.
If you've worked within a broad Marketing role and have some B2B experience then apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.