Graduate Sales Trainee - Business Communications
- Four Graduate Sales Professionals are needed for an immediate start
- Enrol in their award winning Graduate Sales Academy
- Progress quickly into field-based account management
The Role: Working from the companies dynamic and lively head office you will spend the first year contacting clients in the media, digital marketing, finance and legal sectors developing opportunities for the business development team.
You will quickly progress in the role with on the job coaching as well as attending accredited APS graduate sales training courses from BMS Performance.
Once you have proved yourself in the role you will move into a field based account management position.
The Company: Established in 2010 this organisation places customer service at the centre of its values. With a 95% customer retention rate they are an award-winning business which invests heavily in graduate talent.
If you possess an independent mind, self- motivation and the desire to get into sales then our client would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Contacting existing accounts
- Winning new business
- Identifying customer solutions
- Hitting monthly revenue targets
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduates in any discipline
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £23,000 Basic
- Plus £5,000 Bonus