You will be working for a company that offers a range of award-winning ancillary products for internal combustion engines. Exhaust Catalysts, Heat & Sound Insulation, Fuel Filtration, Air Intake Filtration, Air Intake Shut Down Valves and Exhaust Spark Arrestors, AdBlue Handing Products and more. A vast customer base with a proven track record of excellence since 1976!
You will have experience in sales to help develop the business, who can be enthusiastic about driving sales-forward and is interested in exploring new opportunities.
You will have:
- Proven levels of experience required in a sales role
- Experience working to targets, ability to initiate and improve strategy in this area.
- Ability and drive to improve sales
- Have knowledge of digital marketing, social media techniques, and SEO.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Exploring and securing new business opportunities
- Following up on potential sales enquiries
- Dealing with inbound calls as well as making outbound calls (Telesales)
- Expanding their corporate client base
- Working to and monitoring sales targets, KPIs and overall levels of service
- Maintaining and reporting on the Sales Pipeline
- Identify weak areas in processes and make suggestions for improvements
- General office administrative tasks as part of the team.
Negotiable Basic £25-35K, Bonus Scheme - OTE £12,000 uncapped, Private Health Cover, Pension Scheme, Training where required, 24 Days Holiday
Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
Free Parking directly next to the office
All Applicants will receive a response no later than 48 hours after applying.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.