Part-Time Internal Communications Manager
- Rare Part-Time Opportunity.
- Socially Ethical Challenger Brand.
- Central Office Location.
What you'll be doing
In this role you will be responsible helping to develop and implement the internal communications strategy, working closely with stakeholders to gain feedback on current communications campaigns and ensuring the delivery and impact is continually improved.
You will plan, edit and create content for the internal communications programs including weekly updates, emails, posters, physical and digital display, and you'll manage the internal social media channels to ensure best impact.
You will also have a focus on developing the communication channels in order to improve engagement and ensure staff continue to feel well informed. You will then lead the internal response to issues which affect organisational perception and reputation. Collaboration is absolutely key, and you'll work alongside key stakeholders to ensure that employees are kept informed at all levels of the business.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within an Internal Communications team
- Ideally having worked in a specialist Internal Comms role
- Demonstrable success of delivering and improving employee engagement
- Experience across numerous channels i.e. print, intranet, events, presentations
- Previously delivered and managed internal comms via social media
- Strong copywriting skills
- A strong verbal communicator and influencer
- Good project management skills
- Flexible, agile, and adaptable
As well as joining a fantastic and fast growing business, with a strong moral, ethical and socially responsible message behind it, there is a competitive salary on offer, company wide bonus, travel allowance, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, and flexible working across most roles, this really is a forward thinking business that can offer you a great career.
If you've worked within Internal Comms and are looking for a part-time/job share opportunity then apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.