One of the UK's leading distributors of Electronic Office Supplies with a turnover of £140m and over 110 employees based in Bradford. They are part of a Pan-European group with offices in France, Germany, Holland, Italy and Spain and have a group turnover in excess of €900m.
This organisation has a strong supportive culture and a friendly atmosphere.
The hours are 2pm to 10pm.
- You will be responsible for the Outbound departments ensuring all orders are picked, inspected, packed and despatched accurately.
- You will be ensuring operational Accuracy is at a high level and consistent.
- You will make sure site security and safeguards are in place to minimise pilferage.
- You will ensure procedures are followed to maintain a clean working environment.
- You will manage and report operational performance by department on a monthly basis.
- You will be making sure the operational bonuses are robust and relevant to KPI's achievement.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous Managerial experience
- Good communication
- Good Organisational skills
- Good Problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Be able to monitor performance and deal with any outcomes from this
- Be able to carry out appraisals and staff reviews
Salary & Benefits:
- £27,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
- Staff discount on goods
- Company pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Free car parking
Easy access to M606/M62