- Develop and manage the PPC strategy across multiple accounts.
- Improve the customer journey and conversation rate for 10 web shops.
A successful and rapidly expanding licensed gift manufacturer.
The PPC Manager will be responsible for
- The development and management of the PPC strategy in line with the business objectives - across multiple accounts
- CRO analysis - Improving the customer journey and conversation rate for 10 web shops
- Continually seeking new ways to automate, optimise and improve efficiency and ROI on each web shop
- Report regularly on performance and make recommendations for improvement
- Analyse and interpret data to identify opportunities
- Monitor competitor activity
The successful PPC Manager will
- Have proven success in delivering commercial results in a PPC role. Must have hands on experience of managing PPC accounts, bid management, campaign creation and performance analysis
- Be capable of executing advanced PPC techniques to effectively grow and nurture the channel at scale
- Be data driven and with a keen eye for detail
- Be Certified in Google Adwords (essential)
- Ability to use Bing and Google Analytics
- Google Analytics IQ desired
- Bid management tools such as DBM, Kenshoo etc are desired but not essential.
A competitive salary and benefits