This IT business is looking to expand their web design team and recruit a new junior web developer to join their current staff.
About the role:
- Knowledge of a PHP framework e.g. Laravel
- Understanding of API integration e.g. REST, OAUTH, SOAP
- Tracking projects, handling workloads with their existing web developer
- Performing eCommerce module installations
- Answering client queries, support issues
- IT Administration tasks including manning office, taking phone calls etc
Some knowledge of the following would be beneficial (but not essential):
- Web development using Laravel/PHP/HTML/CSS
- Responsive web design
- FTP, SHH
- GIT version repository
- eCommerce platforms e.g. Magento, Woocommerce, Shopify etc
- Database use of MySQL
- Graphic design
- Good knowledge of MS Office e.g. Word, Excel
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
Training will be provided and the salary is negotiable based on experience.
This is an office based role at their offices in Elland, West Yorkshire, parking onsite is available.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.