Cloud Security Lead Scrum Master
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Cloud Security Lead Scrum Master, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Cloud Security Lead Scrum Master will be a member of the Global Cybersecurity Technology team. This team is responsible for identifying, developing and deploying global cybersecurity controls across the estate leveraging the firm’s assets, network and data to identify threats. This role will partner heavily with Cloud Services Engineering teams to support the end-to-end secure deployment of security technologies across the firm as well as leading and attracting talent to build a world class team.
The Cloud Security Lead Scrum Master will be responsible for managing the delivery of Cloud Security technology solutions by SecDevOps engineering team across Cloud Platforms (AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure or GCP (Google Cloud Platform)). They would define Agile project working approach and enforce all team members to follow the same methodology while organising and facilitating project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings. They will be responsible to update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on Product & Sprint Backlogs and assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
You will be accountable for tracking and communicating team velocity and sprint/release progress and also empower Cloud Security SecDevOps team to collaborate and make effective decisions promoting adaptive planning, evolutionary development, early delivery and continuous improvement. Assisting team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition. They will be responsible to identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal.
You will also be responsible for ensuring awareness, involvement and support from key stakeholders by building strong project teams and maintaining robust communications on the project status throughout its lifecycle and would also ensure risks and issues are identified, managed closely and remove project blockers from the team. They would make key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives. They would work directly with various stakeholders across multiple geographies, such as Cybersecurity engineering teams, Cloud Services Platform engineering teams, Product Owners and Business Partners to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Extensive project management experience and experience of Scrum, Agile and Software Delivery Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Results oriented technical leadership in driving key initiatives from concept to execution.
- Proven experience as Scrum Master and Agile Delivery Lead.
- Experience in Agile Project methodologies and tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Understanding of different analyses options and development of implementable solutions.
- Ability to understand technical issues especially those related to Cloud Platforms and Cloud Security at a high level.
- Proven skills to lead teams and motivate others to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrated coaching experience (effective at getting the best out of people, drive people to their best performance, empowerment, and motivation).
- Ability to consume requirements and create/implement solutions to satisfy requirements.
- Ability to manage risks and willingness to work with the team and stakeholder to help mitigate them.
- Relevant Agile Certifications such as Certified Scrum Master or Agile Certified Practitioner and Project Management Certifications such as PRINCE2 or PMP would be desirable.
Closing dates for applications 4th September 2019
Apply for Cloud Security Lead Scrum Master
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly