You'd be joining a company that's been around for over 20 years, but is always keeping an eye on the future. They love delivering innovative solutions for their clients and finding new ways to put their message out there with creativity and flair.
They are dedicated to helping their people have fun & continue to develop their skills. They offer personal development plans & flexi-time, so you can make your work, work for you! You'll be responsible for generating new business opportunities for the agency's digital marketing services, and managing the new business process to a successful conclusion.
- Work with the agency marketing team to identify target sectors' businesses.
- Contact potential clients & introduce the agency's services.
- Communicate the agency's USPs.
- Qualify potential clients & performing a needs assessment as to how the agency can help.
- Owning the sales process from start until contracts are signed.
- Represent the agency externally.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of sales within a service-based environment
- Understand Digital Marketing services & technology as part of a sales role.
- Experience of selling digital marketing services (SEO, Social, Paid Media, Websites)
- A strong network of contacts in this space is preferred.
- Bonus Scheme
- 33 days' holiday including all Bank Holidays
- Flexible Working hours and the opportunity for some remote working
- Personal Development Plan and 121 coaching
- Member of the Leadership Team
- Relaxed dress code in a friendly, creative atmosphere
- Gym fee contribution
- Bike scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Industry event opportunities
- Career advancement and training opportunities
- Regular Social & Cultural Events
They are based right in Manchester City Centre. Please send your CV.