Global CRE Lease Balance Sheet Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Global CRE Lease Balance Sheet Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Global CRE (Corporate Real Estate) Lease Balance Sheet Manager will work as part of a small global team with responsibility for CRE Balance Sheet accounts created as a result of the new IFRS 16 (International Financial Reporting Standards) lease accounting standard, reporting to the CRE Planning and Recharges team. The role holder's main responsibilities will be providing Balance Sheet account sign off in Assurenet (Balance Sheet reconciliation and substantiation Role 4 account owner) on WD12 for CRE leases (c7,000) on ROU (Right of Use) asset, lease liability, accumulated depreciation and cash contra accounts across c90 Legal Entities to ensure compliance to the new IFRS 16 lease accounting standard.
The Global CRE Lease Balance Sheet Manager will work closely with the IFRS 16 BAU (Business As Usual) team in India each month to understand the reconciliation activity undertaken and to review the MI reports produced by this team to support this process. They would seek opportunities for process improvements, where possible, to streamline the sign off process. The role holder will be responsible for supporting the Planning and Recharges Team and will be required to complete any reasonable activities related to the role. They should gather positive feedback from stakeholders.
The Global CRE Lease Balance Sheet Manager will be required to work under pressure and within an environment with a high volume and diverse activity across the regional real estate portfolio, all of which must be adequately controlled and operated within group financial, planning and quality parameters. They should possess strong judgment skills and communication skills and should be able to provide clear and prompt guidance. The role holder should be proactive in defining requirements and adapting plans.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Understanding / awareness of IFRS 16 lease accounting standard
- Strong analytical and financial numeracy skills to support review and challenge role required in order to sign off the balance sheet accounts.
- Background in Corporate Real estate would be advantageous.
- Financial analytical / asset management experience, particularly with regards Balance Sheet accounts, is beneficial.
- Financial experience, particularly with regards Balance Sheet accounts beneficial.
- Knowledge of firm’s financial systems and reporting.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all work outputs.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize a varied and demanding workload.
- Proven project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high profile environment.
- Provide professional, commercial advice and support when required.
- Collaborative working with key stakeholders to deliver outputs and outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Methodical approach, with attention to detail.
- Build strong relationships across stakeholders, peers and partners, creating open and transparent relationships based on trust.
- Should be able to work to tight timescales and to agreed targets
Closing dates for applications 3rd September 2019
Apply for Global CRE Lease Balance Sheet Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly