Employee Communications candidate
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ an Employee Communications candidate based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Employee Communications role holder reports to the Global Head of Employee Communications for Global Banking and Markets. They will have line management responsibility for a contractor managing communications for the Digital for Global Markets programme. The role holder is required to work closely with GBM (Global Banking & Markets) Communications team to integrate communications plans, ensure appropriate coordination and consistency.
The Employee Communications role holder will be responsible for developing and implementing an employee communications strategy for the firm’s Global Markets business globally. They will provide employee communications support and counsel to Global Markets ExCo (Executive Committee) members. They will work with the wider GBM Communications team to ensure consistency of message, appropriate coordination of communications and effective distribution of content.
The Employee Communications role holder will work with stakeholders across Global Markets and its support functions to develop employee communications programmes and plans to support strategic initiatives while developing and creating compelling content for Global Markets to engage its employees.
They will manage core communications channels for Global Markets, including town halls and digital communications. They will be managing and responding to reputational issues with appropriate internal communications plans and messaging.
The Employee Communications role holder will be accountable for ensuring that Global Markets messages are regulatory compliant, audience appropriate, strategically consistent and well written. They will be responsible for briefing Global Markets ExCo on employee insight and defining communications strategies based on the insight. They will understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- A proven track record in developing, managing and implementing employee communication plans, translating into solid and practical delivery programmes.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including the ability to work confidently and effectively with senior executives across regional/global geographies.
- A strong team player who can work collaboratively with peers and manage and deliver excellent performance from teams and individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal, strategic planning and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong knowledge of communication trends and best practice.
- Broad knowledge of global markets.
- Experience in handling crisis communications.
Closing dates for applications 3rd September 2019
Apply for Employee Communications candidate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly