B2B Marketing Data Strategist
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a B2B Marketing Data Strategist based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
B2B Marketing Data Strategist will work within UK Commercial Banking (CMB) Marketing, supporting the Marketing Transformation (MT) business initiative and implementing the MT initiatives in UK. The Marketing Transformation Program (MTP) is charged with defining, developing and implementing a “new-state” of B2B Multi-channel marketing strategy and capabilities (digital/ marketing technology capability enhancements and development of CMB’s digital customer experience). The MTP’s aim is to redefine the customer experience across all marketing touch-points and to deliver competitive advantage and enhance CMB’s unique global positioning.
The B2B Marketing Data Strategist will demonstrate a good understanding of key trends and areas of innovation which influence the way the firm interacts and engages with the firm’s external customers, internal stakeholders and audience. These should include digital marketing, Marketing Automation, Customer Relationship Management, Agile working practices, data and analytical tools and how this helps us to be more customer centric. The role holder is accountable to Global CMB Marketing Transformation Lead and will be working dedicated to UK market. They will deliver the marketing transformation platforms and functions in terms of digital marketing capability and financial objectives aligned with ambitious business objectives for CMB Business lines for UK market.
The B2B Marketing Data Strategist will be the bridge between global MTP team and multiple local stakeholders to understand the country specific requirements. They will lead the relationship with IT to contribute to country implementation plans, and work on the business and strategic architecture for the initiative. The role holder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls by adhering to all relevant procedures, including Marketing (Functional Instruction Manual) FIM and Anti-Bribery & Corruption processes. The role holder will also keep appropriate records and, where appropriate, the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators. They will work with UK CMB Data and Analytics team and will ensure that the (Senior Banking Officer) SBO (Key Personal Indicators) KPIs are collected on time.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Be the subject matter expert on data and marketing technology. Experience in data analyses, data collection systems and strategies that optimize efficiency and quality.
- Experience in data analyses, data collection systems and strategies that optimize efficiency and quality.
- Be the subject matter expert on marketing technology, passion for research and keeping up with industry trends and developments.
- Excellent analytical skills with extensive exposure in one or more of the following areas: acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources, data integration, database marketing, data and project management, and change management.
- Experience in digital marketing platforms, including but not limited to marketing automation, web analytics, customer data platforms, event management.
- A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programmes, utilising appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success.
- A strong background in marketing transformation and digital transformation programs is a plus.
- Familiarity with current global macro-economic trends and broad knowledge of B2B financial services.
- Demonstrable data management experience ideally in big volume of data management and transformation from legacy systems, able to fully grasp of data management complexity
- Demonstrated understanding of data privacy and regulatory requirements in regulated industries, experience of cross border data regulations is a plus.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen, ideally with some external to HSBC within a FS based institution or in a B2B role.
- Proven ability to commercialize analytical findings.
- A flexible and adaptable management style with experience of developing self and others.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Ability to be innovative while shaping and communicating new concepts.
- Built effective networks across business and support function areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same. Proven ability to challenge the status quo and think outside the box through data driven insight.
- Commitment to putting the customer at the heart of all development and implementation activities, desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
Closing dates for applications 3rd September 2019
Apply for B2B Marketing Data Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly