Commercial Finance Business Partner
My client, a global management consultancy who have a major impact on environmental changes across the world, are looking for a commercially minded business partner to help spearhead UK growth and soundproof global projects. You will become part of a well-known brand who have gone from strength to strength over recent years, offering a brilliant career path for a finance professional with scope for progression in a true business partnering role with almost no reporting or month end element.
- Collaborating with different areas of the business and proactively challenge performance and drive change to ensure key operational and financial targets are achieved or beaten.
- Undertake variance analysis of business performance and key cost drivers helping management make informed decision
- Support the Finance Director and other senior leadership in setting up new projects
- Modelling scenarios for the MD, providing business ideas and business cases
- Ensure accurate and detailed information is communicated smoothly across the business, including the site Finance and Commercial teams.
- Play a key role within finance for various projects, preparing the reporting packs with full support from the financial accountants
- Providing strong analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent
- Advanced Excel
- Proven commercial skills/experience