This is a forward thinking, family run lifting equipment engineering company with over 70 years industry experience. They have built a strong reputation within the industry over the years and that is built on the fantastic team they have.
More than half of the workforce has been with them for more than 10 years, which indicates the positive working environment they have and the career and development opportunities afforded to the right candidates.
The internal sales adviser offers a comprehensive service to all clients.
- processing clients calls and orders as per management request
- handling inbound calls and queries from clients
- proactively managing and growing a portfolio of accounts
- Making outbound sales calls to both existing and prospect customers
- following up quotes and lapsed spend accounts in order to win additional work
You must be confident, determined and organised in order to be a success in the role. Evidence of prior success in an outbound sales role would be a big plus for any application.
Experience within the lifting equipment industry would be a benefit but is not essential as training will be given.
Salary & Benefits:
- £18000 - £20000 basic with the potential of bonus structure.
- 25 days holiday
- Peoples pension contribution
Based in Hull, just off the A63, the office has excellent transport links. You will be office based, with the potential to attend client meetings further down the line.