PR Account Manager
PR Account Manager
A talented PR Account Manager with exceptional copywriting skills and experience of B2B writing is needed to join a dynamic B2B PR Agency in Crawley town centre.
The role offers a unique opportunity to work on campaigns for B2B clients in the food and nutrition sector. It could potentially suit an experienced B2B Journalist or Editor, a PR Account Manager, a talented Copywriter, or an Account Executive looking for the next step up in their career.
This innovative communications agency has garnered respect globally for producing effective communications strategies. It is seeking a B2B PR Account Manager to produce high-quality written content and to design, manage and implement PR strategies for clients.
The PR Account Manager will write compelling press releases, reports, blogs, features and marketing material. They can also expect to be asked to suggest ideas, participate in strategic planning, plan and buy paid-for media, and attend international events.
To qualify... You should be a B2B PR Account Manager / B2B Senior Account Manager / B2B PR Account Executive / SAM / Business Journalist / Editor / Copywriter or similar with a CV that demonstrates the following:
- You are a highly talented writer with an eye for detail;
- Experience as a PR professional or B2B journalist/editor/copywriter (experience within the food, beverage or nutrition industry would be a huge bonus);
- The ability to manage accounts and build excellent relationships with clients;
- The ability to communicate with journalists, anticipate their requirements and deliver an exceptional service;
- Creative energy and ability to generate ideas;
- Ability to articulate commercial messages;
- You are thoughtful, considerate and enjoy being part of a team.
Working alongside talented and enthusiastic professionals, you can expect to work in a relaxed professional environment in a role that requires some international travel.