Corporate Recovery Manager
- Control a portfolio of cases including CVA's, Administrations, CVL's, MVL's (IVA experience not essential)
- Be able to manage WIP and provisions on portfolio and meet the monthly deadlines
- Implements case strategy and ensures progression of cases.
- Must have the ability to plan a case from outset to closure.
- Be able to delegate effectively
- Identifies, controls and realises assets.
- Produce the necessary reports for banks and creditors
- Manages a portfolio using appropriate forms and prepares and maintains files
- Uses insolvency software for diary and record book entries and maintains clear and up to date receipts and payments accounts.
- Complies with statutory procedures throughout the cases and also ensures case files are accurate and up to date and that cases are progressed quickly and efficiently.
- Be able to look after the case from outset to closure and directly reporting to partners.
- Duties will include preparation of D returns and investigation reports, drafting statement of affairs and reports, updating IPS and generally attending to compliance, dealing with creditor enquiries, maintaining company records as well as completing VAT and Corporate Tax returns.
- Must have a good understanding of how to carry out an insolvency investigation, understanding relevant sectors of the Insolvency Act and CDDA.
- You must have excellent communication skills and be able to manage members of the team on specific case assignments to meet deadlines
- You must be able to support the team with technical queries and help train them
- Although not essential, be willing to build own contacts/network for work opportunities