Graduate Data Analyst
- Salary range: £18,000 - £20,000
- Location: Handforth
My Client is a well-established UK wide company looking for a recent graduate to be fully trained as an Investment analyst. You'll be working closely with the finance analyst helping him making models to predict the success of investments. You'll be an integral part of the team helping the company power forward using data-driven decisions.
- Provide support for acquisitions and investment decisions through our project approval meeting process
- Develop detailed research into local market conditions to evidence acquisition and investment assumptions.
- Develop exceptional financial modelling capability by adopting our best practice approach in the design and development of complex financial models
- Stress testing and scenario analysis
- Assist with corporate finance projects on an ad-hoc basis in the delivery of the group's long-term development strategy
- Gather, analyse and interpret data to generate meaningful and reliable management information.
- Must have a 2:1 or above in Maths / Economics / Business or statistical-based degree
- A well organised, detail-oriented individual who can simultaneously handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to explain and simplify complex financial models.
- Possesses the motivation and ability to complete a demanding professional qualification
- Highly numerate with the ability to quickly understand complex investment scenarios
- Articulate and confident speaking to senior stakeholders in formal and informal settings
- Able to adapt quickly and consistently to meet deadlines
Please contact John Devlin for more information
We have a large volume of applications for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then, unfortunately, your application hasn't been successful.