Training and eLearning Manager
- Based in Sheffield
- Up to £45,000, dependent on experience
Our client is a market leader in its area of expertise, providing innovative/solution driven software to some of the biggest names in a highly regulated industry sector. This is a business with a solid history and based on its consistent commercially successful performance has a very secure future. Their success has been built on a foundation of excellent products and services and is a significant name in this very dynamic space. They are one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in their field and as a result they now wish to recruit a training/e-learning manager who will contribute towards the overall strategic direction for the training of both internal and external stakeholders.
Working collaboratively with all areas of the business as they continue to expand, your responsibility will be to deliver exceptional software training to meet the needs/requirements of both our client's internal colleagues and external clients. This will be achieved by designing and implementing robust training programmes for their full suite of products which will guide and support colleagues and clients through inductions and onboarding whilst at the same time upskill users on new product updates via an e-learning portal.
As for the eLearning platform, this may comprise of 'off-the-shelf' tools or by working with the development team to create a more bespoke product - as an expert in this field the leadership team will be led by your suggestions and ideas. As part of your role you will also act as a coach/mentor to a group of internal colleagues who will also deliver internal and external training programmes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding internal training processes and learning styles, allowing you to identify areas for improvement
- Engaging with clients to understand their business processes to establish how best to deliver training
- Developing and implementing effective training solutions to be delivered onsite and offsite
- Generating additional revenue through client consultation, software implementation and refresher training sessions
- Leading/project managing the design and development of the new eLearning platform to ensure the user experience is friendly and simple for end users
Key to the success of this role will be a solid understanding of the training and eLearning field. You will ideally have software implementation experience and will understand business processes and workflows. We are searching for candidates who:
- Have strong technical knowledge and have ideally worked within a SaaS business
- Are highly creative, innovative and literate, with demonstrable experience having produced top quality training programmes and materials
- Have gained solid stakeholder management experience and have a natural aptitude when it comes to building rapport with key stakeholders
- Have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats with a focus on fine detail
- Have high levels of attention to detail in all aspects of their work
- Are organised, with the ability to prioritise their own workload and to multitask effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Hold a clean UK driving licence and are happy to travel nationally
- A technical/training related degree would be preferable
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced training manager who is searching for a new challenge and who would like to take the next step in their career, working for one of the fastest growing businesses in Yorkshire. If you feel you are suitable and have the required skill sets, please apply today by submitting your CV to Matt Pallister of Marmion Recruitment.