1st Line Service Desk Technician
- Provide a 1st line technical support service, including the receipt, logging, troubleshooting and progression of Service Desk calls, the resolution of incidents, updating of the configuration management database and the escalation of problems
- Show excellent problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills with patience, customer friendly attitude and the ability to work part of a team whilst rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.
- Develop strong technical knowledge of the various hardware and software systems being supported, follow and create diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and application and support the roll out of new systems and hardware where required.
- Creation new user accounts for the domain and core systems, resolve password issues.
- Escalate to the IT Manager or his deputy any faults that could cause operational difficulties, not cleared after four hours and any events that are defined as Critical.
- Practice ITIL to control and manage operations.
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a IT support role
- Experience supporting any of the following technologies - Win Server 08/16, Win 7/10, Office 2010/365, Active Directory or Exchange