Part time Bookkeeper
- Our client is successful, small and friendly accountancy practice who specialise in dealing with sole traders, SME's across a variety of sectors. They have a supportive culture and rely on their staff to promote the best possible service to their customers.
We are seeking a part-time Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant to join their team on a part time, permanent basis.
Hours of work are circa. 22.5 hours (ideally over 3 days) and the salary is dependent on experience but between £18,000 - £24,000 per annum, pro-rata.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the accounting team and uphold a fantastic level of service not only to customers but also colleagues throughout the business.
Main duties include;
- General accounts preparation
- Complete VAT returns
- Assist with client payroll
- General ad hoc accounts and bookkeeping tasks
The successful candidate must have;
- Accounts experience within a practice environment
- Customer service skills
- A flexible and positive approach to work
- Organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
- Strong teamworking skills
- AAT qualification or equiv. experience
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook, IT Systems
If you have the necessary skills and want to be a part of a successful company who value their staff and offer an excellent work environment, then this could be the job for you!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.